We are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010 eliminate discrimination and ensure equality of opportunity for all members of our school community.
Within our School Development Plan, we include specific and measureable equality objectives. These are kept under review and progress is reported on annually.
Objectives for 2016-17:
- To further develop strategies to support all SEND learners to make good progress in the core subjects
- To accelerate the progress of vulnerable pupils across the school in order that they reach at least age related expectations
- To close the gap between boys and girls
- To further target provision and interventions effectively to support vulnerable pupils and SEND learners
- To extend our Rights Respecting Schools Award to Level 2 working within school and with other schools
Further information can be found in the following school policies which can be found below: