Welcome to Reception
A Wriggly Nativity
- Mrs J Pearson – class teacher and EYFS lead
- Mrs C Smith – teaching assistant
- Miss E Jay – class teacher
- Mrs S Cartwright – teaching assistant
- Mrs C Beckwith - teaching assistant
- Mrs S Rawlings – class teacher
- Miss L Smith – teaching assistant
- At the beach
- All about me and my senses
- Let’s celebrate
- Down on the farm
- Growth and new life/Lifecycles
- Traditional Tales
PE takes place every day in Reception. We change into our PE kits on a Wednesday so please can you make sure earrings are removed and long hair is tied back. All items must be clearly labelled and PE kits need to be kept in school.
Home School Diaries
Please can you send in your child's Home School Diary every day as we may need to send you a message.
Your child will bring home an Oxford Reading Tree (O.R.T.) book and a class book each week. If you wish to change these books more frequently, your child can do so independently. (3 times a week max please) This can only be done if you have recorded their books in the Reading Diary. Teachers will only be responding to comments in the diaries once a week. Don't forget you can visit our Reading Maze after school on Mondays and borrow books to take home.
Sounds of the week will be sent home on a Friday. Please can you practise these sounds and keep reinforcing those already learnt. Thank you.
Below you will find attachments to all our Reception web topics.