Y1 Home Learning w/c: 01.02.21
Please find below the home learning information and links below for wk beginning: 01.02.21.
Home Learning: (wk beginning: 01.02.2021)
Lesson 1 - WALT: compose sentences for a purpose.
Lesson 2 - WALT: compose sentences for a purpose.
Lesson 3 - WALT: compose sentences for a purpose.
Lesson 4 - WALT: compose sentences for a purpose.
Please see below/attachments for voice over presentations.
Mathematics - Number and Place Value to 50 (WRMH)
Lesson 1 - WALT: understand numbers to 50.
Lesson 2 - WALT: identify tens and ones.
Lesson 3 - WALT: identify tens and ones.
Lesson 4 - WALT: represent numbers to 50.
Lesson 5 (EXT) - WALT: represent numbers to 50.
Topic - An Art Explosion!
This week we are learning more information about primary, secondary and tints in Art and Design.
- Can you create a picture or a painting using primary colours only?
- Can you create a picture or a painting using secondary colours only?
- Can you create a picture or a painting using primary and secondary colours?
- Can you label a picture of drawing that you have created?
- Can you research who lived in a castle?
- What were the different types of jobs that people did in a castle?
- Can you go on a house hunt and look at different types of homes within Stretton on your daily walk?
- Could you design your own dream home that you would like to live in?
Please use Discovery Education Espresso for age appropriate videos and online activities.
Username: student27621 Password: coding
PSHE - Why don't you have a go at creating some different squiggle artwork using paper, felt pens and your imagination. Think about how this makes you feel and when you could use this calm down when you feel overwhelmed or have a funny feeling in your tummy.
Phonics - Please see your child's home phonics folder for specific sounds and tricky sight words that you child needs to learn. All other resources are on the Phonics page within the Year 1 class page. Please see 'useful websites' for any other guidance.