Welcome to Nursery
To all of our Nursery children
Your nursery teachers are very sorry that you are not in school but we do want you to have a lovely time whilst you are off with your family. We were thinking of things you might find fun and hope this list helps you have a smashing time. Why not try some out? Don’t forget to let us know how you get on.
- Work together to make a jigsaw and take a photo of it.
- Go on a walk to collect spring items and make a picture.
- Play a board game with family.
- Play in the garden.
- Sing your favourite nursery rhymes or songs.
- Write a letter or postcard to someone, perhaps us, to tell them what you’ve been doing.
- Learn a new card game – snap or take 2.
- Build something really tall or really long.
- Fill a small box with as many things as you can.
- Practise your bat, ball, skipping or hula hooping skills.
- Draw a picture and put it up in your house.
- Grow a seed such as beans or sunflowers.
- Design your own track or village for your cars or trains.
- Read and share a book.
- Act out a story and make the props to help you.
- Bake some cakes, biscuits or cookies.
- Spin around as fast as you can.
- Make your own musical instrument.
- Splash in puddles.
- Pour water and make potions.
- Keep a diary to of all these lovely things.
- Build a den and share a picnic.
We hope you have a smashing time and we will miss you very much but have lots of fun and let us know how you get on.
Love from Mrs Patrick and Mrs Cullen
We also have a link to twinkl website that may be useful to parents of nursery children see below.
AM – Teacher - Mrs Patrick.
Teaching Assistant - Mrs Dexter.
PM - Teacher - Mrs Cullen
Teaching Assistant -Miss Martin.
Any questions or information you would like us to know, please write them in the daily home/school diary. Thank you.
Autumn term topics -Colours, Autumn.
Bonfire Night/Fireworks, Me and my family, Christmas.
Spring term topics - Winter, Nursery Rhymes, Spring Festivals.
Summer term topics - Spring, Summer Fun.
Please see below for more detail - Thank you...